Vuelo nocturno

Otra vez.
Esta noche merece ser nuevamente de los Eternos.
De humo y sonidos envolventes se llenan mis sentidos.
Oscuridad a mi alrededor, pero este placer es mio.
Sólo placer, sólo eso.
Viernes 25 VNV Nation e inicio mi vuelo nocturno.
Darkangel
In your dream you see me clear
I have no restraint, no fear
Powerless I watched from faces I'd assumed.
My purpose set. My will defined.
Caress the air.Embrace the skies.
Escape the sorrow and restraint of mortal cities.
Give me time I will be clear.
Given time you'll understand
What possesses me to right what you have suffered.
I'm in this mood because of scorn.
I'm in a mood for total war.
To the darkened skies once more and ever onward.
So many years I stood among the thoughts
and tears of those I served.
Among my own I was alone through my own doing.
All the years I walked unknown
behind the faces I assumed.
Powerless to clear your mind of what you'd suffered.
They fall again.They fall again.
Give me time I will be clear.
Given time you'll understand
What possesses me to right what you have suffered.
I'm in this mood because of scorn.
I'm in a mood for total war.
To the darkened skies once more and ever onward.
There is no faith in which to hide.
Even truth is filled with lies.
Doubting angels fall to walk among the living.
I'm in this mood because of scorn.
I'm in a mood for total war.
To the darkened skies once more and ever onward.
I'd only come here seeking peace.
I'd only come here seeking me.
It seems I came to leave.
---------------------------------------------




7 Comments:
mmm estamos en un extrano lugar fruto de.....eso,vos y yo sabemos que es....
Besos, y hay una mision para usted en mi blog, ademas de una encuesta perfecta para la malportada oscura de la mansion
petra
Esta noche es TÚ noche,
Con deseos y placeres...
Con música eterna...
Es tú noche...
Disfrútala...
Otra vez...
Qué lástima, no he conseguido oir la música. Saludos cordiales (y oscuros)
oye no me falles, haras el meme blog no? me avisas.
Besos
Petra
Sorry hada, no me gusta la música electrónica (estos lolos coléricos...)
Saludos sangrientos
Blood
Estimada Hada, si quiere ver h.... no tiene para qué escuchar esto, con que salga a la calle o prenda la tele es suficiente...
Saludos sangrientos
Blood
Hola, me gusta la música romántica, pero esta me encantó, esta buena para un vuelo nocturno completo.
Hasta me dieron ganas de bailar.
Mil cariños
María Paz
Publicar un comentario
<< Home